Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wheelman & Co.



The perfect backpack. Silly foppish details on a fancy "performance" Chrome-type bike bag. It goes for the obscene price of $200, but that seems to be the going rate for decent looking backpacks marketed towards bike people. Considering buying. I would use it every day, after all. And it does meet all my criteria (weatherproof, roomy, small front outside pocket, comfortable straps, nice looking). It even looks just like the small army surplus bag I use on the rare occasions that call for a purse. But for a person who has been buying clearance rack Jansports her whole life, a 200 dollar backpack is a difficult concept.

I shall think about it.

1 comment:

  1. I never invest in a decent backpack, so all of my backpacks fall apart.... Ugh. So mabe it's time to invest? Haha

    ReplyDelete