Saturday, January 7, 2012

Tiny Black Sketchbook and Tiny Watercolor Set




Do you ever read Hipster Runoff for a while and it makes you very tired? It can be emotionally exhausting to absorb that level of manic self-awareness. It is basically a website that loathes and makes fun of its readership. Yet it is still very popular and people keep coming back. Like an abusive boyfriend or something. Sometimes it is pretty funny but sometimes I am just like, why am I reading this? It feels masochistic. I wonder if other people feel that way.

I have stopped drawing my outfits over break because they have mostly been pajamas. Don't want to fall of the wagon too hard though. I will start again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I have very much enjoyed browsing through your illustrations (I also illustrate)- keep it up!

    Paola
    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete