Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Outfit Drawings, Late October/Early November

Around October 28 or so of this Fall, I decided to start drawing what I wore every day. The reasons for my doing this are as follows:

1. I was very bored.

2. It is a good way to keep track of what I am wearing. Because of these drawings, I have begun to notice patterns in the way I dress that I would not otherwise pay attention to. Also I think it will be interesting to look back and have a record of what I wore.

3. Sort of to practice drawing; more specifically, Fashion illustration. I haven't gotten much better. And a lot of these drawings are very bad. BUT for the sake of full disclosure, and honest record keeping, I  am going to publish them all on here.

Here is a boatload of them, not necessarily in order.

                                         





" Notes:
1. I never stand like this
2. This jumper has little white stripes
3. I didn't really wear makeup today
4. I was also wearing my printed coat "




No comments:

Post a Comment