Around October 28 or so of this Fall, I decided to start drawing what I wore every day. The reasons for my doing this are as follows:
1. I was very bored.
2. It is a good way to keep track of what I am wearing. Because of these drawings, I have begun to notice patterns in the way I dress that I would not otherwise pay attention to. Also I think it will be interesting to look back and have a record of what I wore.
3. Sort of to practice drawing; more specifically, Fashion illustration. I haven't gotten much better. And a lot of these drawings are very bad. BUT for the sake of full disclosure, and honest record keeping, I am going to publish them all on here.
Here is a boatload of them, not necessarily in order.
|" Notes: |
1. I never stand like this
2. This jumper has little white stripes
3. I didn't really wear makeup today
4. I was also wearing my printed coat "