Wednesday, December 14, 2011

November Outfit Drawings, Green Sketchbook Edition

Some drawings I did in my green sketchbook that my roommate gave to me. These are some of my favorites that I have done so far. 


Some facts about this dress:
1. I bought it from my friend at a neighborhood yard sale.
2. It is so very covered in glitter.
3. It was originally worn by my neighbor when she was 10 during the Millenium Change.
4. Y2K


I really should have put interfacing in this top when I first made it. It has gotten looser. However it is still a very delightful pink and blue gingham.

This shirt has a very realistic print of a moose on it. 

This sweatshirt came in a package of maternity clothes that was delivered to my boyfriend's apartment for its former residents. Don't worry, she got all of her clothes eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment